There’s not much to a Macbook air, but somehow there is a lot to love. I was thinking about how I could do a review on the Air, but you could find those anywhere. When people see the air, I get compliments on the case that holds it just as much as I do on the machine. People probably comment even more so on the case, so I thought it’d take a minute to review the CaseCrown Book Cover Clip On Case for my 13 Inch Apple MacBook Air.
- It’s a great value for ~$20.
- Does a great job protecting the machine when it’s closed.
- It’s easy enough to take off when you want just the air.
- Magnet latch is nice & secure
- If left on when the computer is open it tends to pull the shell open as much as possible.
- Magnet latch can get in the way of trackpad in certain positions.
- Air will cool better without it. Luckily it’s easy to take off, just make sure it’s in a safe location!