Found this great video the other day about adding fivestar result to a view. It’s a fairly long video that has a couple nuggets of knowledge that you can pick up real quick:
- To add Fivestar results to a view you first have to setup a relationship.
- You can find the relationship under the node group.
- Select “vote Results” which aggregates all the results and creates an average.
- Once you have the relationship added you can add the field to display the value of the fivestar field. The group called “vote results” will now be located at the bottom of the list of groups for adding a field.
- Configure and add field to view then Update & Save